Great news everyone! Karaj is finally renting out one of its rooms NOW!
Karaj is home to young arts and non-profit organizations, galleries and emerging designers.
This beautiful renovated space is approximately 300m2. It features lots of natural daylight, large arcades, very high ceilings, traditional mosaic flooring and a 35m2 patio with a garden. There is also a small balcony that overlooks the Electricite du Liban street.
Becoming a “roomie”
We are looking to rent out one of the rooms asap for an individual or very small group as an office or studio space.
- Individual room is $1200/month + expenses
- Sharing(with one of our own members) is $600/month + expenses
- Private office,
- Private bathroom,
- Access to fully furnished onference room
- Access to wide workshop/common area
- Access to fully equipped kitchen
- Access to beautiful garden with outdoor lights
- Fast internet (a 2Mbps capacity line HDSL),
- Office could be semi-furnished if you want ,
- Location is ideal, easy to access since we’re on the 1st floor (you can also use the elevator).
- The space is available as a work environment 24/7, ready to go perfect for meetings, worksessions, quiet, lots of light, AC/heat in the room, storage space, your own keys, etc
Extra benefits include the following:
When you become a roomie of Karaj, you join our family, and you get:
- Reduced fees for rentals, workshops and events
- Introduction to potential freelancer jobs
- Exposure, networking, collaboration opportunities within the international and local design/tech community
- Promotion of your work and projects via KARAJ networks (website/newsletter/social media/national and international media)
- Finder’s Fee for securing a renter for a photoshoot or event rental
- Introduction to potential freelancing jobs
- Invitation to exclusive Karaj special events and workshops
- A dedicated office space with keys, private bathroom and 24hr access
- Ability to run workshops, events and lectures at Karaj in line with mission
For more info, please email: email@example.com or contact her on 03/871955